about Dr Markus A Zoller
Dr. Markus A. Zoller today operates as Interim CEO for demanding situations in companies and Interim Executive in complex projects, programs and portfolios.
He was the CEO of RUAG Defence and member of the RUAG Group Executive Board between 2013 and 2017. Before he gained many years of experience as project director, head of operations, board member and CEO of large international business units within technology companies such as ABB, Alstom, Continental and Siemens. He is also an independent entrepreneur, who has successfully developed and enhanced a number of SMEs.
In many of these roles, he was confronted with extremely challenging situations, such as:
- management of complex international organizations
- strategic realignments and transformations
- development of new and expansion of existing businesses
- company acquisitions, mergers, divestments and integrations
- optimization of business units, projects and supply chains
- restructuring, crises and turnarounds.
He completed his PhD at the University of St. Gallen in business administration and marketing, having previously gained a degree in mechanical engineering from ETH Zürich.
In addition to his professional responsibilities Dr. Zoller serves as President of the Association for the certification for persons in management (VZPM), member of the executive board of the Swiss association for organization and management (SGO), member of the extended board of the Swiss-Asian Chamber of Commerce (SACC), and he is engaged in lecturing at several business schools.
- on linkedIn --> https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusazoller/
- on XING --> https://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Zoller5